CLUB BUILDING AND
are not aware that over 90% of the golf clubs purchased off the rack are
not fitted properly, which creates unnatural swings and bad habits in
the golf swing. Most clubs can be altered to custom-fit your golfing
characteristics for a noticeable improvement to your golf game.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may need your
- Do I have problems improving after a lesson?
- Does the instructor have problems helping me?
- Do I slice or hook a lot?
- Do I hit the ball really high or really low?
- Does the club slip in my hands on miss hits?
- Do I hold the club too far out on the end?
- Do my fingers dig into the
pad on my hand?
- Do I often hit the ball left or right at the target?
- Do I have to open or close the club face to
prevent a hook or slice?
- Do I hit the ball off the toe or heel of the club?
Contact us to arrange your